- Address: 18 Veterans Drive 62946, Harrisburg, Illinois
- GPS: 37.7464231,-88.53069590000001
- Phone: 1-866-366-3980, 1-800-772-1213, 1-618-252-5263
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Harrisburg, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Harrisburg, Illinois address is: 18 Veterans Drive 62946, Harrisburg, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
On Veterans Drive Between Small Street And Walnut Street. Between The Wadi Building And All American Hearing. Small Street Connects Highway 45 And Highway 34 And Runs Between Kroger And Arrowhead Point Shopping Cent Er.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 9,017 people in Harrisburg and 24,913 in Saline County.
- Service: Saline County. Cities: Harrisburg, Eldorado. Villages: Carrier Mills, Galatia, Muddy, Raleigh, Stonefort.
- Veterans: 1,534 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,109 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,069, average monthly benefit – $628.62.