- Address: Ground Floor, 1521 Hardy Cash Dr 23666, Hampton, Virginia
- GPS: 37.0552387,-76.39985519999999
- Phone: 1-866-592-2669, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hampton, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hampton, Virginia address is: Ground Floor, 1521 Hardy Cash Dr 23666, Hampton, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
If Traveling West On I64.take Exit 262b Onto Rt 134 North/magruder Blvd. Take Next Right Onto Hardy Cash Dr, Office Is .2 Mile On The Right In The Executive Crossing West Center. If Traveling East On I64. Take Exit 261b And Merge Onto Hampton Roads Pk Wy East . Travel .7 Mile And Merge Onto Rt 134 South/magruder Blvd. Travel .4 Mile And Turn Left Onto Hardy Cash Dr. The Office Is Located On The Right In The Executive Crossing West Center.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 137,436 people in Hampton.
- Service: Hampton.
- Veterans: 22,249 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,399 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,450, average monthly benefit – $586.38.