- Address: 2100 Robin Ave 70403, Hammond, Louisiana
- GPS: 30.4856693,-90.4841672
- Phone: 1-855-848-7937, 1-800-772-1213, 1-985-542-1193
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hammond, Louisiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hammond, Louisiana address is: 2100 Robin Ave 70403, Hammond, Louisiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Off South Morrison Ave (hwy 51) On Robin Ave Robin Ave Turns Off Hwy 51 Between First Bank & Trust And Capital One Bank. The Office Is Located Across From The Black Glass Two- Story Building Where North Oaks Rehab Center Is Located.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 20,786 people in Hammond and 133,777 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Service: Tangipahoa Parish. Cities: Hammond, Ponchatoula. Towns: Amite City, Independence, Kentwood, Roseland. Villages: Tangipahoa, Tickfaw.
- Veterans: 6,892 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 15,532 people, average benefits – $1,362 per month or $16,350 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,069, average monthly benefit – $554.55.
Popular questions at Hammond, 70403
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.