- Address: 6553 Winford Avenue 45011, Hamilton, Ohio
- GPS: 39.3921885,-84.51001150000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hamilton, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hamilton, Ohio address is: 6553 Winford Avenue 45011, Hamilton, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-75 Take Exit 24 (st Rt 129) West About 10 Miles To By-pass 4 (exi T 18). Go North On By-pass 4 To The First Light (princeton Rd). Turn Lef T On Princeton Rd. And At The Next Light Turn Right(winford Ave.) We Are The First Driveway On The Left, Across From Home Depot. From Hamilton Take High Street (st Rt 129) To Exit 18 (by-pass 4), North On By-pass 4 To Princeton,left On Princeton And Right On Winford.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 62,477 people in Hamilton and 382,378 in Butler County.
- Service: Butler County. City: Hamilton.
- Veterans: 3,587 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,453 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,211, average monthly benefit – $603.94.