- Address: Continental Plz 2fl, 401 Hackensack Ave 07601, Hackensack, New Jersey
- GPS: 40.9084943,-74.0337015
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Hackensack, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Hackensack, New Jersey address is: Continental Plz 2fl, 401 Hackensack Ave 07601, Hackensack, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In The Continental Plaza Office Complex At 401 Hackensack Ave, 2nd Floor, Hackensack Nj. The Continental Plaza Office Complex Is Located At The Intersection Of Route 4 And Hackensack Ave, Across From The Riverside Square Shopping Center. Enter Into The Continental Plaza Complex From The North By Making A Right Turn Off Of Hackensack Ave And From The South By Making A Left Turn Off Of Hackensack Ave. From Route 4 East Or West, Take The Exits For Hackensack Ave North. There Is Ample Parking On The Deck Behind The Building. For Handicapped Parking Follow Signs. 401 Is The Building On The Right Facing From The Parking Deck.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 44,522 people in Hackensack and 936,692 in Bergen County.
- Service: Bergen County. City: Hackensack.
- Veterans: 1,050 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,904 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 586, average monthly benefit – $502.88.