- Address: 1548 Flynt St 30223, Griffin, Georgia
- GPS: 33.2495817,-84.29185719999998
- Phone: 1-866-964-1005, 1-800-772-1213, 1-770-467-8477
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Griffin, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Griffin, Georgia address is: 1548 Flynt St 30223, Griffin, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
If Traveling South On Us 19/41 Business, Turn Right On Flynt Street. If Traveling North On Us 19/41 Business, Turn Left On Flynt Street. If Tr Aveling West On Ga 16 Turn Right On Spalding Dr And Left On Flynt Street. If Traveling East On Ga 16, Turn Left On Spalding Dr And Left On Flyn T St.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 23,643 people in Griffin and 66,100 in Spalding County.
- Service: Spalding County. City: Griffin.
- Veterans: 4,573 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,734 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,801, average monthly benefit – $597.64.
Popular questions at Griffin, 30223
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.