- Address: 2383 Sunset Drive 38901, Grenada, Mississippi
- GPS: 33.7862994,-89.85697349999998
- Phone: 1-866-593-8523, 1-800-772-1213, 1-662-227-4429
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Grenada, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Grenada, Mississippi address is: 2383 Sunset Drive 38901, Grenada, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
1 Mile West Of I-55 On Hiway 8.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 13,092 people in Grenada and 21,906 in Grenada County.
- Service: Grenada County. City: Grenada.
- Veterans: 1,401 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,056 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,270, average monthly benefit – $533.07.