- Address: 604 Yalobusha Street 38930, Greenwood, Mississippi
- GPS: 33.5287985,-90.20651650000002
- Phone: 1-866-331-2209, 1-800-772-1213, 1-662-455-6599
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Greenwood, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Greenwood, Mississippi address is: 604 Yalobusha Street 38930, Greenwood, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
604 Yalobusha St. Next To The New Post Office.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 15,205 people in Greenwood and 32,317 in Leflore County.
- Service: Leflore County. Cities: Greenwood, Itta Bena. Towns: Morgan City, Schlater, Sidon.
- Veterans: 1,051 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,508 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,466, average monthly benefit – $564.48.
Popular questions at Greenwood, 38930
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.