- Address: 2805 Charles Blvd 27858, Greenville, North Carolina
- GPS: 35.5774388,-77.3548298
- Phone: 1-866-494-4001, 1-800-772-1213, 1-252-758-1517
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Greenville, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Greenville, North Carolina address is: 2805 Charles Blvd 27858, Greenville, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Greenville Blvd/hwy264 Bypass. Turn Onto Charles Blvd/hwy 43 South Heading Towards Bells Fork. The Office Is Located About Tw0 Blocks On Your Left, After The First Stop Light.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 93,137 people in Greenville and 179,914 in Pitt County.
- Service: Pitt County. City: Greenville. Towns: Ayden, Bethel, Falkland, Farmville, Fountain, Grifton, Grimesland, Simpson, Winterville.
- Veterans: 10,623 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 25,584 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,687, average monthly benefit – $566.20.
Popular questions at Greenville, 27858
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.