- Address: 2717 Terrell Road 75402, Greenville, Texas
- GPS: 33.1057504,-96.10872130000001
- Phone: 1-888-306-3534, 1-800-772-1213, 1-903-455-2447
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Greenville, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Greenville, Texas address is: 2717 Terrell Road 75402, Greenville, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located 1/2 Block East Of Hwy 34 (wesley Street) On Terrell Road. If Approaching Greenville On I-30, Take The Hwy 34/hwy 67 North Exit, Go 8/10 Mile North, Turn East On Terrell Road. The Office Is 1/2 Block On The South Side Of The Street. On-site Parking Is Available For Individual’s With Disabilities.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 28,263 people in Greenville and 96,493 in Hunt County.
- Service: Hunt County. Cities: Greenville, Caddo Mills, Campbell, Celeste, Commerce, Hawk Cove, Lone Oak, Quinlan, Union Valley, West Tawakoni, Wolfe City.
- Veterans: 7,360 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,524 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,490, average monthly benefit – $578.71.
Popular questions at Greenville, 75402
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.