- Address: Suite A, 5400 West 11 St 80634, Greeley, Colorado
- GPS: 40.4193732,-104.77123710000001
- Phone: 1-877-405-9195, 1-800-772-1213, 1-970-353-2838
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Greeley, Colorado like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Greeley, Colorado address is: Suite A, 5400 West 11 St 80634, Greeley, Colorado.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Business Hwy 34 (also Known As 10th Street) To 54th Ave And Go South To Stop Sign And Turn Into Parking Lot. Parking Is Free.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 107,348 people in Greeley and 314,305 in Weld County.
- Service: Weld County. Cities: Greeley, Brighton, Dacono, Evans, Fort Lupton, Longmont, Northglenn, Thornton.
- Veterans: 17,922 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 35,296 people, average benefits – $1,471 per month or $17,657 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,521, average monthly benefit – $560.92.