- Address: 2008 23rd St. S. 59405, Great Falls, Montana
- GPS: 47.4831706,-111.26883220000002
- Phone: 1-877-583-4114, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Great Falls, Montana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Great Falls, Montana address is: 2008 23rd St. S. 59405, Great Falls, Montana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From 10th Ave South, Turn South Onto 23rd St. 23rd St Is Just East Of Albertson’s Supermarket. Social Security Is Just East Of The College Of Technology And The Road Ends. Social Security Is The Last Building On The Road.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 58,701 people in Great Falls and 81,643 in Cascade County.
- Service: Cascade County. City: Great Falls. Towns: Belt, Cascade, Neihart.
- Veterans: 11,405 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,202 people, average benefits – $1,584 per month or $19,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,817, average monthly benefit – $548.71.