- Address: 2010 N State Hwy 360 75050, Grand Prairie, Texas
- GPS: 32.5747225,-97.08051760000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Grand Prairie, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Grand Prairie, Texas address is: 2010 N State Hwy 360 75050, Grand Prairie, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From The North Take State Hwy 360 South To Brown St. Exit At Brown Turn Left Crossing Over St Hwy 360 And Left Again Onto The Northbou Nd Service Road. Remain On The Service Road For About A Quarter Of A Mil E. The Office Is On The Right Next Door To The Hampton Inn And Ihop. From The South Take State Hwy 360 North To Brown. Exit At Brown And Stay On The Service Road For A Quarter Of A Mile. The Office Is On Your Right Next Door To The Hampton Inn And Ihop.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 194,614 people in Grand Prairie and 1,809,034 in Tarrant County.
- Service: Tarrant County. City: Grand Prairie.
- Veterans: 12,350 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 19,208 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,922, average monthly benefit – $571.32.
Popular questions at Grand Prairie, 75050
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.