- Address: Ste 1, 115 N Webb Rd 68803, Grand Island, Nebraska
- GPS: 40.9181657,-98.3773544
- Phone: 1-877-407-3441, 1-800-772-1213, 1-308-385-6453
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Grand Island, Nebraska like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Grand Island, Nebraska address is: Ste 1, 115 N Webb Rd 68803, Grand Island, Nebraska.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
115 N Webb Rd, Axford Plaza, Ste 1. 1/2 Block North Of Intersection Of Old Potash Hwy And Webb Road.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 51,478 people in Grand Island and 61,607 in Hall County.
- Service: Hall County. City: Grand Island.
- Veterans: 3,568 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,984 people, average benefits – $1,468 per month or $17,620 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 943, average monthly benefit – $510.07.
Popular questions at Grand Island, 68803
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.