- Address: 915 W New Hope Road 27534, Goldsboro, North Carolina
- GPS: 35.4050286,-77.9333044
- Phone: 1-866-964-7372, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Goldsboro, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Goldsboro, North Carolina address is: 915 W New Hope Road 27534, Goldsboro, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Off Wayne Memorial Drive, Across From Wayne Memorial Hospital.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 36,437 people in Goldsboro and 123,248 in Wayne County.
- Service: Wayne County. City: Goldsboro. Towns: Eureka, Fremont, Mount Olive, Seven Springs, Pikeville.
- Veterans: 12,960 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,526 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,145, average monthly benefit – $577.80.
Popular questions at Goldsboro, 27534
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.