- Address: 1165 E Route 66 91740, Glendora, California
- GPS: 34.1293105,-117.8441014
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Glendora, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Glendora, California address is: 1165 E Route 66 91740, Glendora, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From The 210 Fwy, Exit At Either Lone Hill Or Grand Ave North from Lone Hill – north To Route 66, Left (west) On Route 66 – from Grand Ave – north To Route 66, Right (east) On Route 66 Office Is Just East Of Loraine Ave, Next To Legend’s Restaurant.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 52,002 people in Glendora and 10,105,518 in Los Angeles County.
- Service: Los Angeles County. Cities: Glendora.
- Veterans: 1,255 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,668 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,036, average monthly benefit – $655.15.