- Address: 5907 W Kings Ave 85306, Glendale, Arizona
- GPS: 33.6349347,-112.18726579999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Glendale, Arizona like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Glendale, Arizona address is: 5907 W Kings Ave 85306, Glendale, Arizona.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Social Security Office Is Located 1 Block South Of Bell Road, Sw Corner Of 59th Avenue And Kings Avenue In Glendale Az. Hours Are 9 Am To 3:30 Pm Mon-fri. Phoenix Area/maricopa County Residents Applying For Social Security Cards Are Required To Visit One Of The Phoenix Social Security Card Centers. Locations Are: 16241 N Tatum Blvd. Suite B Phoenix Az (2 Blocks South Of Bell Rd On Tatum Blvd) And 250 N 7th Ave, Suite 200, Phoenix, Az (corner Of 7th Ave And Van Buren). Hours 9 Am To 3:30 Pm Mon-fri.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 250,702 people in Glendale and 4,410,824 in Maricopa County.
- Service: Maricopa County. City: Glendale.
- Veterans: 14,007 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 34,697 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,897 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,440, average monthly benefit – $591.40.
Popular questions at Glendale, 85306
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.