- Address: Location is CLOSED Suite 107, 6910 N Holmes St 64118, Gladstone, Missouri
- GPS: 39.2205203,-94.57203429999998
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Gladstone, Missouri like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
3 Blks East Of North Oak On 70th St. Sw Corner Of N Holmes & 70th Across The St From Gladstone City Hall And Pool. Enter On West Side, Ground Floor.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 25,410 people in Gladstone and 246,365 in Clay County.
- Service: Clay County. Cities: Gladstone.
- Veterans: 17,060 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 35,131 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,267 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,651, average monthly benefit – $581.67.