- Address: 1059 First Street 95020, Gilroy, California
- GPS: 37.0142899,-121.59221250000002
- Phone: 1-877-452-4198, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Gilroy, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Gilroy, California address is: 1059 First Street 95020, Gilroy, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
1st & Kern, Turn Into Strawhat Pizza Drive Way Go To End Of Bldg. Frm 101 Leavesley Exit Right Turn L On Monterey Then R On 1st St Office Located On 1st St Between Kern St And Westwood Dr. Located In Strip Mall With Strawhat Pizza And Oreily Auto Parts Stores At End Of Of Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 58,756 people in Gilroy and 1,937,570 in Santa Clara County.
- Service: Santa Clara County. Cities: Gilroy.
- Veterans: 1,391 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,404 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,334, average monthly benefit – $653.76.
Popular questions at Gilroy, 95020
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.