- Address: 2070 East Aztec Avenue 87301, Gallup, New Mexico
- GPS: 35.52794129999999,-108.71160470000001
- Phone: 1-888-810-3744, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Gallup, New Mexico like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Gallup, New Mexico address is: 2070 East Aztec Avenue 87301, Gallup, New Mexico.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-40 West Bound Take Exit 26 (miyamura) And Turn Right. Pass Route 66 To Aztec And Turn Left Travel East On Aztec Cross,valentina Street And Continue 1/2 Block East Office On Right Side. From I-40 East Bound Take Exit 27 And Turn Left On Route 66 And Travel To Second Street Light And Turn Left On Boardman Dr And Turn Right On Aztec Office Is Located 1/2 Block On The Left Side Of The Street. From North On Hwy 491 Turn Left On I-40 See Directions For West Bound On I-40. From South On Hwy 602 Turn Right On Hwy 564 Travel Northeast For About 3 Miles And Turn Left On Aztec Office Is Located 1/2 On Left Side.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,929 people in Gallup and 72,290 in McKinley County.
- Service: McKinley County. Cities: Gallup.
- Veterans: 2,907 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 10,207 people, average benefits – $1,378 per month or $16,538 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,538, average monthly benefit – $548.70.
Popular questions at Gallup, 87301
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.