- Address: 204 Enterprise Drive 35904, Gadsden, Alabama
- GPS: 33.9989009,-86.093771
- Phone: 1-877-316-4418, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-648-8361
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Gadsden, Alabama like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Gadsden, Alabama address is: 204 Enterprise Drive 35904, Gadsden, Alabama.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Traveling West On Hwy 77 From Interstate 59, Turn Right On Enterprise Drive (wal-mart Supercenter On Your Left). Traveling East On Hwy 77 From Attalla, Turn Left On Enterprise Drive (wal-mart Supercenter On Your Right) Travel To The End Of Enterprise Drive. The Office Is Located On Your Left Across The Street From The Best Western Suites. Office Closing At 2pm 03/02/12 Due To Severe Weather
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 36,856 people in Gadsden and 104,430 in Etowah County.
- Service: Etowah County. Cities: Gadsden, Attalla, Boaz, Glencoe, Hokes Bluff, Rainbow City, Southside. Towns: Altoona, Reece City, Ridgeville, Sardis City, Walnut Grove.
- Veterans: 6,983 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 15,153 people, average benefits – $1,435 per month or $17,222 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,472, average monthly benefit – $553.89.