- Address: 4 E Linden St 61032, Freeport, Illinois
- GPS: 42.3015106,-89.62189080000002
- Phone: 1-855-628-1591, 1-800-772-1213, 1-815-232-2791
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Freeport, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Freeport, Illinois address is: 4 E Linden St 61032, Freeport, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Freeport Office Is Located At 4 East Linden Street In Downtown Freeport. It Is Approximately 1 Block North Of The Library And Next Door To The Health Department. Handicapped And Non-handicapped Parking Is Available Right On Site And The Ssa Office Is Fully Accessible.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 26,589 people in Freeport and 47,711 in Stephenson County.
- Service: Stephenson County. City: Freeport. Town: Dakota. Villages: Cedarville, Davis, German Valley, Lena, Orangeville, Pearl City, Ridott, Rock City, Winslow.
- Veterans: 2,922 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,954 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,117, average monthly benefit – $602.51.
Popular questions at Freeport, 61032
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.