- Address: 84 N. Main Street 11520, Freeport, New York
- GPS: 40.6597877,-73.58457909999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Freeport, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Freeport, New York address is: 84 N. Main Street 11520, Freeport, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Freeport Office Is Located Two Blocks North Of Sunrise Highway At 84 North Main Street. Main Street Crosses Sunrise Highway. Municipal Parki Ng Is In The Rear Of The Building. Metered Parking Is Available On Nort H Main Street In Front Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 43,044 people in Freeport and 1,358,343 in Nassau County.
- Service: Nassau County. Cities: Freeport.
- Veterans: 1,192 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,613 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 525, average monthly benefit – $531.62.
Popular questions at Freeport, 11520
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.