- Address: 140 Flynn Ave 40601, Frankfort, Kentucky
- GPS: 38.1881919,-84.84302730000002
- Phone: 1-866-964-1724, 1-800-772-1213, 1-502-226-4519
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Frankfort, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Frankfort, Kentucky address is: 140 Flynn Ave 40601, Frankfort, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Ky 676, Also Known As The East-west Connector, To Sower Blvd. Turn On Sower Blvd, Then Immediately Turn Left Onto Flynn Avenue Beside The Commonwealth Credit Union. The Social Security Office Is Located Near The End Of Flynn Avenue.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,679 people in Frankfort and 50,815 in Franklin County.
- Service: Franklin County. City: Frankfort.
- Veterans: 3,508 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,819 people, average benefits – $1,393 per month or $16,719 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,489, average monthly benefit – $563.47.
Popular questions at Frankfort, 40601
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.