- Address: Suite B, 17075 Newhope Street 92708, Fountain Valley, California
- GPS: 33.714867,-117.9294769
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Fountain Valley, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Fountain Valley, California address is: Suite B, 17075 Newhope Street 92708, Fountain Valley, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On The Southwest Corner Of Warner And Newhope Next To Coastline Community College. From The 405 Freeway, Exit On Euclid, And Travel N To Warner. Newhope Is 1 Block E Of Euclid.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 55,814 people in Fountain Valley and 3,185,968 in Orange County.
- Service: Orange County. Cities: Fountain Valley.
- Veterans: 1,677 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,084 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,282, average monthly benefit – $628.43.
Popular questions at Fountain Valley, 92708
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.