- Address: 2315 2nd Ave North 50501, Fort Dodge, Iowa
- GPS: 42.5079172,-94.16485410000001
- Phone: 1-866-839-6193, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Fort Dodge, Iowa like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Fort Dodge, Iowa address is: 2315 2nd Ave North 50501, Fort Dodge, Iowa.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located North Of The Crossroads Mall And Behind The Kingsgate Shopping Center. Ground Level Building – Adequate Parking.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 25,206 people in Fort Dodge and 38,013 in Webster County.
- Service: Webster County. Cities: Fort Dodge, Badger, Barnum, Callender, Clare, Dayton, Duncombe, Gowrie, Harcourt, Lehigh, Moorland, Otho, Stratford, Vincent.
- Veterans: 2,498 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,668 people, average benefits – $1,467 per month or $17,613 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 815, average monthly benefit – $555.83.