- Address: 10668 Sierra Ave 92337, Fontana, California
- GPS: 34.0597334,-117.43622929999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Fontana, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Fontana, California address is: 10668 Sierra Ave 92337, Fontana, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-10 Go South On Sierra. Office Is About 1 Block Past Slover Ave On The Right Hand Side (west Side Of Sierra).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Population: 213,739 people in Fontana and 2,171,603 in San Bernardino County.
- Service: San Bernardino County. Cities: Fontana.
- Veterans: 9,647 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 23,298 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,028, average monthly benefit – $649.23.
Other useful information
Popular questions at Fontana, 92337
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.