- Address: 138-50 Barclay Ave 11355, Flushing, New York
- GPS: 40.75805520000001,-73.8264974
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Flushing, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Flushing, New York address is: 138-50 Barclay Ave 11355, Flushing, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located Between Kissena Blvd & Union St Off Sanford Ave. Q17,q25,q27 And Q34 To Kissena Blv & Sanford Ave Or #7 Irt To Main St. Paid Parking Is Available. Handicapped Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At Main Entrance. New Social Security Cards Require In Person Visit Queens Social Security Card Center Located At 155-10 Jamaica Ave,2nd Fl, Jamaica, Ny 11432 M-f 7am-4:00 Pm Or Brooklyn Card Center (782), 625 Fulton St 6th Fl,brooklyn Ny 11201 M-f 7am-4:00 Pm.duplicate Card Requests Can Be Be Mailed To Queens Ss Card Center With Original Documents.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 72,008 people in Flushing and 2,278,906 in Queens County.
- Service: Queens County. Cities: Flushing.
- Veterans: 828 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,390 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,197, average monthly benefit – $533.25.
Popular questions at Flushing, 11355
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.