- Address: 7 Youell Street 41042, Florence, Kentucky
- GPS: 39.0014642,-84.62541299999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Florence, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Florence, Kentucky address is: 7 Youell Street 41042, Florence, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
I75/71 To Exit 180, Us Hwy 42. Go East Appx 1.5 Miles To 4th Light And Turn Left On Main St. Go Appx .2 Miles On Main And Turn Right On Youell. The Office Will Be On Your Left. Free Parking Available.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 32,479 people in Florence and 131,533 in Boone County.
- Service: Boone County. Cities: Florence, Union, Walton.
- Veterans: 7,834 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,652 people, average benefits – $1,393 per month or $16,719 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,609, average monthly benefit – $582.35.
Popular questions at Florence, 41042
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.