- Address: 181 Dozier Blvd 29501, Florence, South Carolina
- GPS: 34.191443,-79.81308380000002
- Phone: 1-888-385-1173, 1-800-772-1213, 1-843-667-6571
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Florence, South Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Florence, South Carolina address is: 181 Dozier Blvd 29501, Florence, South Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I20w Take Exit 141 Which Changes To David Mcleod Blvd Follow To Dozier Blvd Turn Left-the Office On The Left-from I95s And I95n Take Exit 160 And Follow The Same Directions As From I20-from Downtown Florence(irby St) Take Evans Street-travel West To Hoffmeyer Rd Turn Right-follow To Dozier Blvd Turn Left -the Office Is On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 37,625 people in Florence and 138,159 in Florence County.
- Service: Florence County. Cities: Florence, Johnsonville, Lake City. Towns: Coward, Olanta, Pamplico, Quinby, Scranton, Timmonsville.
- Veterans: 9,729 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 21,636 people, average benefits – $1,475 per month or $17,711 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,723, average monthly benefit – $553.56.
Popular questions at Florence, 29501
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.