- Address: 2715 S Woodlands Vlg B 86001, Flagstaff, Arizona
- GPS: 35.1756517,-111.66844800000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Flagstaff, Arizona like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Flagstaff, Arizona address is: 2715 S Woodlands Vlg B 86001, Flagstaff, Arizona.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Milton Rd, Head East On West Forest Meadows St. Turn Left Onto S Woodlands Village Blvd. Turn Right Into Woodlands Commons Complex. Parking Available In Complex.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 73,964 people in Flagstaff and 142,854 in Coconino County.
- Service: Coconino County. Cities: Flagstaff, Page, Sedona, Williams. Towns: Fredonia, Tusayan.
- Veterans: 7,727 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 19,771 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,897 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,473, average monthly benefit – $562.88.
Popular questions at Flagstaff, 86001
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.