- Address: 1720 E Melrose Ave 45840, Findlay, Ohio
- GPS: 41.0662553,-83.61962770000002
- Phone: 1-877-628-6548, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Findlay, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Findlay, Ohio address is: 1720 E Melrose Ave 45840, Findlay, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On The North Side Of Melrose Ave Near The Intersection Of Melros E Ave And Bright Rd. We Are Across The Street From Hancock Federal Cred It Union.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 41,324 people in Findlay and 75,930 in Hancock County.
- Service: Hancock County. Cities: Findlay, Fostoria. Townships: Allen, Amanda, Biglick, Blanchard, Cass, Delaware, Eagle, Jackson, Liberty, Madison, Marion, Orange, Pleasant, Portage, Union, Van Buren, Washington.
- Veterans: 4,825 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 10,273 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,039, average monthly benefit – $548.60.
Popular questions at Findlay, 45840
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.