- Address: Suite 101, 2153 E. Joyce Blvd. 72703, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- GPS: 36.1192274,-94.13062689999998
- Phone: 1-877-694-5493, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Fayetteville, Arkansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Fayetteville, Arkansas address is: Suite 101, 2153 E. Joyce Blvd. 72703, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At The Intersection Of Joyce Blvd. And Old Misouri Rd., 1 Mile East Of The Hwy 71b (college Ave.) And Joyce Blvd. Intersection.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 86,751 people in Fayetteville and 236,961 in Washington County.
- Service: Washington County. Cities: Fayetteville, Elkins, Elm Springs, Farmington, Goshen, Greenland, Johnson, Lincoln, Prairie Grove, Springdale, Tontitown, West Fork, Winslow.
- Veterans: 11,974 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 34,596 people, average benefits – $1,386 per month or $16,642 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,356, average monthly benefit – $564.05.
Popular questions at Fayetteville, 72703
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.