- Address: 145 Rowan St 28301, Fayetteville, North Carolina
- GPS: 35.0571446,-78.87886750000001
- Phone: 1-866-964-6485, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Fayetteville, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Fayetteville, North Carolina address is: 145 Rowan St 28301, Fayetteville, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At The Corner Of Rowan And Arch Streets; Located Behind The Post Al Service And Directly Across The Street From The Liberty Gas Station.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 209,468 people in Fayetteville and 332,330 in Cumberland County.
- Service: Cumberland County. City: Fayetteville. Towns: Eastover, Falcon, Godwin, Hope Mills, Linden, Spring Lake, Stedman, Wade.
- Veterans: 61,072 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 47,257 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 10,697, average monthly benefit – $597.36.