- Address: 324 Commerce Road 23901, Farmville, Virginia
- GPS: 37.270436,-78.41355909999999
- Phone: 1-866-269-4346, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Farmville, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Farmville, Virginia address is: 324 Commerce Road 23901, Farmville, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Farmville: Go South On Main Street (rt 15 South). After Crossing Rt 460, Turn Right At At First Light Onto Commerce Road. Office Is 4/10 Mi Down Commerce Road On Right. From Keysville: At Traffic Light Just Before Rt 460, Turn Left Onto Comm Erce. Office Is 4/10 Mile Dowm Commerce Road On Right. From East Or West On Route 460: Exit For Route 15 South (hampden Sydney College). At First Traffic Signal, Turn Right Onto Commerce Road. Office Is 4/10 Mile Down Commerce Road On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 8,216 people in Farmville and 23,368 in Prince Edward County.
- Service: Prince Edward County. City: Farmville.
- Veterans: 1,486 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,958 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 898, average monthly benefit – $535.63.
Popular questions at Farmville, 23901
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.