- Address: 4650 N Butler 87401, Farmington, New Mexico
- GPS: 36.7702781,-108.18465359999999
- Phone: 1-866-931-7656, 1-800-772-1213, 1-505-326-2073
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Farmington, New Mexico like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Farmington, New Mexico address is: 4650 N Butler 87401, Farmington, New Mexico.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Main St Turn N On Butler Cont Past 20th And 30th St. Office Is Located At Corner Of Butler And Sunrise Pkwy In N Farmington.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 45,877 people in Farmington and 125,043 in San Juan County.
- Service: San Juan County. Cities: Farmington, Aztec, Bloomfield.
- Veterans: 7,237 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 17,731 people, average benefits – $1,378 per month or $16,538 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,970, average monthly benefit – $570.78.