- Address: Rm 320 Fed Bldg, 657 2nd Ave N 58102, Fargo, North Dakota
- GPS: 46.878465,-96.78991500000001
- Phone: 1-877-335-4114, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Fargo, North Dakota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Fargo, North Dakota address is: Rm 320 Fed Bldg, 657 2nd Ave N 58102, Fargo, North Dakota.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
3rd Floor Of Post Office Building In The Heart Of Downtown Fargo.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 124,844 people in Fargo and 181,516 in Cass County.
- Service: Cass County. Cities: Fargo, Alice, Amenia, Argusville, Arthur, Ayr, Briarwood, Buffalo, Casselton, Davenport, Enderlin, Frontier, Gardner, Grandin, Harwood, Horace, Hunter, Kindred, Leonard, Mapleton, North River, Oxbow, Page, Prairie Rose, Reile’s Acres, Tower City, West Fargo.
- Veterans: 9,601 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 23,089 people, average benefits – $1,404 per month or $16,848 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1418, average monthly benefit – $579.53.