- Address: 400 North Main Street 02720, Fall River, Massachusetts
- GPS: 41.707396,-71.15501970000003
- Phone: 1-877-701-2143, 1-800-772-1213, 1-508-324-0864
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Fall River, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Fall River, Massachusetts address is: 400 North Main Street 02720, Fall River, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
On The Corner Of N. Main St. And Walnut St. Across The Street From The Fall River Superior Court.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 89,661 people in Fall River and 564,022 in Bristol County.
- Service: Bristol County. City: Fall River.
- Veterans: 4,291 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,356 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,963, average monthly benefit – $565.12.
Popular questions at Fall River, 02720
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.