- Address: Location is CLOSED Suite A, 2500 Hilborn Road 94534, Fairfield, California
- GPS: 38.276319,-122.05168479999998
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Fairfield, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Off I-80, Take Waterman Exit Onto Waterman. Turn Right Onto Hilborn At The Light. Go Past Martin Street, Then Office Is On The Right Side.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 116,884 people in Fairfield and 446,610 in Solano County.
- Service: Solano County. Cities: Fairfield, Benicia, Dixon, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville, Vallejo.
- Veterans: 33,042 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 48,680 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 11,635, average monthly benefit – $658.10.