- Address: 3144 Broadway 95501, Eureka, California
- GPS: 40.7805362,-124.1865477
- Phone: 1-866-828-1991, 1-800-772-1213, 1-707-445-9658
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Eureka, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Eureka, California address is: 3144 Broadway 95501, Eureka, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
In Victoria Place Mall, Adjacent To Bayshore Mall.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,191 people in Eureka and 136,373 in Humboldt County.
- Service: Humboldt County. Cities: Eureka, Arcata, Blue Lake, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, Trinidad.
- Veterans: 7,903 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,865 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,826, average monthly benefit – $644.70.