- Address: Location is CLOSED 22802 Lakeshore Blvd 44123, Euclid, Ohio
- GPS: 41.6116883,-81.52254240000002
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Euclid, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Across The Street From Sims Park By Lake Erie. At The Intersection Of Lakeshore Blvd & E 228 St, Next To Marco’s Pizza. From I-90, Head North On Babbitt Rd Or E 222nd Street, Turn Right On Lakeshore, Travel East Past 3 Traffic Lights. After T.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM