- Address: 1013 1st Ave North 49829, Escanaba, Michigan
- GPS: 45.74641,-87.06221699999998
- Phone: 1-877-545-5503, 1-800-772-1213, 1-906-786-5886
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Escanaba, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Escanaba, Michigan address is: 1013 1st Ave North 49829, Escanaba, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Us 2 To 1st Avenue North: Go East On 1st Avenue North 3 Blocks: Diagonally Opposite Water Tower And Civic Center. Questions Regarding Wi State Supplement Payments Should Be Directed To 8 00-362-3002.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 12,699 people in Escanaba and 35,857 in Delta County.
- Service: Delta County. Cities: Escanaba, Gladstone. Village: Garden.
- Veterans: 3,536 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,361 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 963, average monthly benefit – $556.59.
Popular questions at Escanaba, 49829
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.