- Address: 2202 N Van Buren St 73703, Enid, Oklahoma
- GPS: 36.4186101,-97.8913374
- Phone: 1-877-405-0436, 1-800-772-1213, 1-580-237-7687
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Enid, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Enid, Oklahoma address is: 2202 N Van Buren St 73703, Enid, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located At The Southwest Corner Of Willow And North Van Bu Ren, Just South Of The Bank Of Oklahoma. Parking Is On The East, Accessi Ble From The Access Rd. Handicapped Parking Is Available.the Building Is Equipped With An Automatic Door.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 49,585 people in Enid and 60,913 in Garfield County.
- Service: Garfield County. Cities: Enid, Garber. Towns: Breckenridge, Carrier, Covington, Douglas, Drummond, Fairmont, Hillsdale, Hunter, Kremlin, Lahoma, North Enid, Waukomis.
- Veterans: 4,999 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,047 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,322, average monthly benefit – $543.12.
Popular questions at Enid, 73703
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.