- Address: Suite A, 101 Chesapeake Blvd 21921, Elkton, Maryland
- GPS: 39.6049091,-75.78773749999999
- Phone: 1-866-331-2218, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Elkton, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Elkton, Maryland address is: Suite A, 101 Chesapeake Blvd 21921, Elkton, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Near The Delaware State Line-by Motor Vehicle Admin In Elkton Md. Follow Route 40 E And Make A Right On Chesapeake Blvd. First Building On The Right. First Suite On The Right After You Enter The Building. Handicapped Parking Is Available In Front Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 15,640 people in Elkton and 102,826 in Cecil County.
- Service: Cecil County. Cities: Elkton, Cecilton, Charlestown, Chesapeake City, North East, Perryville, Port Deposit, Rising Sun
- Veterans: 7,320 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,265 people, average benefits – $1,548 per month or $18,586 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,842, average monthly benefit – $623.78.
Popular questions at Elkton, 21921
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.