- Address: 591 Westport Road 42701, Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- GPS: 37.7005671,-85.87956500000001
- Phone: 1-866-596-7123, 1-800-772-1213, 1-270-769-0393
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Elizabethtown, Kentucky like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Elizabethtown, Kentucky address is: 591 Westport Road 42701, Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On Westport Road On The South Side Of St Johns Rd (hwy 1357) One Block From The 31w Bypass, Across From The Health Department. All Times Are Eastern.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 30,157 people in Elizabethtown and 110,356 in Hardin County.
- Service: Hardin County. Cities: Elizabethtown, Muldraugh, Radcliff, Sonora, Upton, Vine Grove, West Point.
- Veterans: 17,788 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,810 people, average benefits – $1,393 per month or $16,719 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,341, average monthly benefit – $569.89.
Popular questions at Elizabethtown, 42701
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.