- Address: Location is CLOSED 547 Morris Ave 07208, Elizabeth, New Jersey
- GPS: 40.6739935,-74.22384790000001
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Elizabeth, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From The Nj Turnpike: Take Exit 13a. Bear Left After Toll Plaza And Follow Signs To North Ave West. Travel Past 1 Traffic Light And Turn Right Onto North Ave. Cross Route 1&9 And Continue On North Ave. North Ave Will Intersect Morris Ave.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM