- Address: 2600 W Hillsboro 71730, El Dorado, Arkansas
- GPS: 33.2084961,-92.7009109
- Phone: 1-866-526-9254, 1-800-772-1213, 1-870-862-8340
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in El Dorado, Arkansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in El Dorado, Arkansas address is: 2600 W Hillsboro 71730, El Dorado, Arkansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Hwy 82 West (directly In Front Of Stars Cinema) 2600 West Hillsboro
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,884 people in El Dorado and 41,639 in Union County.
- Service: Union County. Cities: El Dorado, Strong, Huttig, Junction City, Norphlet, Smackover. Towns: Felsenthal, Calion, Urbana.
- Veterans: 2,673 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,079 people, average benefits – $1,386 per month or $16,642 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,727, average monthly benefit – $583.67.
Popular questions at El Dorado, 71730
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.