- Address: 3007 N Imperial Ave 92243, El Centro, California
- GPS: 32.8151217,-115.56915700000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in El Centro, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in El Centro, California address is: 3007 N Imperial Ave 92243, El Centro, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located South Of Interstate Highway 8 Off Of 4th Street. From 4th Street Travel East On Wake Avenue Past The Home Depot Warehouse Building And Turn North On South 2nd Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 44,120 people in El Centro and 181,827 in Imperial County.
- Service: Imperial County. Cities: El Centro, Brawley, Calexico, Calipatria, Holtville, Imperial, Westmorland.
- Veterans: 5,989 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 19,819 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 10,405, average monthly benefit – $531.19.