- Address: 846 Arnele Ave 92020, El Cajon, California
- GPS: 32.8048643,-116.97231829999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in El Cajon, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in El Cajon, California address is: 846 Arnele Ave 92020, El Cajon, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
I-8 East: Johnson Ave Exit, Left On Johnson Ave. Make Another Left At The Next Light Which Is Arnele Ave. Enter The 3rd Driveway On The Right Side. I-8 West: Main St. Exit And Make Left. Left On Marshall Ave And A Right On Arnele Ave. The Office Is Located One Block From Marshall Ave On The Left Hand Side. The Office Is Located In A Small Shopping Center With Mor Furniture And The San Diego Blood Bank. Plenty Of Free Parking Is Available And The Trolley Stop Is Within 1 Block From The Office.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 103,241 people in El Cajon and 3,343,364 in San Diego County.
- Service: San Diego County. Cities: El Cajon.
- Veterans: 7,281 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,253 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,538, average monthly benefit – $641.40.
Popular questions at El Cajon, 92020
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.