- Address: 134 S Fourth St 18042, Easton, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.6886873,-75.2105747
- Phone: 1-866-964-5056, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Easton, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Easton, Pennsylvania address is: 134 S Fourth St 18042, Easton, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Frm Rt 78-take Easton Exit-stay On Main Road-bottom Of Hill Make A Left At Light-proceed Up Washington Ave-go Right On4th St-1st Bldg On Right Frm East-rt22-take 4st Exit In Easton-proceed On 4th Thru 1 Stop Sign And 2 Stop Lights-office On Left Ater Church On Corner Frm West-rt22-take 3rd St Exit-make Left At Light At Ramp End-make Next Right On Bushkill Dr-next Light Left Onto 4th And Follow Above Direction S – free Parking On Side Of Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,216 people in Easton and 304,807 in Northampton County.
- Service: Northampton County. City: Easton.
- Veterans: 1,618 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 46,788 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 561, average monthly benefit – $559.82.
Popular questions at Easton, 18042
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.